četvrtak, 10. siječnja 2013.

WHEN YOU LOSE, DONT LOSE THE LESSON

This time, let me tell you something about injuries and myself.
It's been a while, almost 100 days that I havent trained jiujitsu, because of several injuries that I draged these past couple of years, moustly the problem was with my knee (tumor in tybia bone) and my right hand that I slighlty dislocated during the last tournament that I went on, except that, i have hernias in my back, 4 years ago i had a surgery on my spine, I recovered from it and continued to train, than my both shoulders also have been injured, I have a hole in my fifth rib, a couple of broken fingers on my hand and my foot, and not to mention everything else...

Broken finger...but...Where there is a will, there is a way!


All of those things doesnt bother me not to train, to live fitness and to achieve my personal goals, win tournaments in jiujitsu, or who knows what else. It doesnt stops me to continue the way I live and to take action on everything I do in life...WHY?

OK, lets stop a little bit!
I know this sounds to normal people a bit crazy, youve might think this guy isnt serious...Fortunaetly I'm dead serious, lets put all the love, passion, inspiration, motivation a side and let me explain it purely logicaly and with common sense! As I was saying it isnt a smart choice to quit and start being lazy and not to do new periodization and achieve new fitness or life goals. Quiting training while you are injured to recover yourself as many doctors say, if you are in sport or training it isnt going to solve your current situation, or even your injury, so often other people ask me "Why do you train if you are injured? Why do you bother? You always get new injuries, they think..."
On the contrary, because of everything above I need to train even more and even harder then ever before but also smarter than ever and a bit diferent than before, I need to train to heal and recover myself...that was and always is the cure!
Fortunately for me these days my recovery is almost done, I can say it is done! Ive done 3rd training these week, I feel reborned, stronger than ever, my jiu jitsu went a bit bad because of pausing, but couple of more trainings Ill be back on track with it. Also my fitness level is very high and im also planning to attend and start learning judo, just to bring you little insight....but after all the struggle Ive been to, it is normal for life to has its ups and down's, but it is in your moment of decision what are you going to do and in which direction are you going to go ,are you going to learn from everything and take action, become something better, or just sit and make excuses about everything because YOU are injured, but remember while you are postproning life speeds by. So its always better to take action and belive me it is worth it!
My best friend/trainer and Me on a graduation day

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar